- Bachelor of Arts, Painting. RMIT – 1978
- Certificate 4 – Workplace Training and Assessment, RMIT 2003
- Graduate Certificate – Education and Workplace Training, RMIT 2006
Abridged Solo and Group Exhibitions:
Selected Solo Exhibitions:
- 2013 Cook Street Collective, Flinders, Vic
- 2012 Montalto, Red Hill, Vic
- 2010 Qdos Arts, Lorne, Vic
- 2009 Argyle Studios, Port Melbourne, Vic
- 2008 Argyle Studios, Port Melbourne, Vic
- 2005 Argyle Studios, Port Melbourne, Vic
- 2001 Q’dos Gallery, Lorne, Vic.
- 1996, 97, 98, 99 George Gallery, Melbourne
- 1987,92, 93, 94 Robin Gibson Gallery, Sydney
- 1993 National Museum of Fine Arts, Valletta, Malta, A.R.T. Melbourne, Reconnaissance
- 1981, 84 Rhumbarallas Gallery, Melbourne, The Field Gallery, Melbourne
Selected Group Exhibitions:
- 2010 Argyle Studios, Port Melbourne, Victoria
- 2004 Artists in the Gardens’ Geelong, Victoria.
- 2004 Monash University, Chisolm, Victoria
- 1995 – 97 Body & Soul’ – Touring (Two Person) Exhibition: Thailand, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh auspiced by Asialink and the National Gallery of Australia.
- 1991-92 ‘A Change of Image’ – Touring Exhibition: England; N. Ireland;
- 1991-93 Gold Coast University College of Griffith University, Queensland.1990Birmingham City Art Gallery, Birmingham, Alabama, USA.1990Victorian Ministry of the Arts Gallery, Melbourne.
- 1990 ‘Prints and Australia: Pre settlement to Present’, ANG Canberra
- 1979 ’Young Melbourne Printmakers’ Rudy Koman Gallery, Woolhara, NSW
Australian National Gallery, Canberra National Museum of Fine arts – Malta, Art Gallery of NSW, City of Melbourne, City of Greater Geelong, Montalto, Artbank, Wool Exchange, Geelong, Griffith University, Queensland, Bendigo Art Gallery, Rudy Koman Collection, Sydney
Industry Experience/Arts Consultancy:
- Drawing Out Conference, RMIT and University of Arts London. Exhibition ‘Art 4’ – curator 2010
- Montalto Sculpture Prize, Red Hill, Victoria – judging panel 2001 – 2012
- Lorne Sculpture Prize – judging panel. 2010
- Executive Enterprise International/Theatre of Leadership – Telstra HRD workshop facilitator 2003
- Artplay – Melbourne City Council: – concept and design development, management plan for proposed ‘Childrens Gallery’. 2002
- Federation Square Project: Consultant to MCC – City Projects.- “Birrarung Marr – Prospective Arts Plan” September 2001
- Arts and Industry Forum, Maribynong, December 2001 – guest speaker
- Williams Boag, Architects – Public Art consultant
Industry Experience / Project management:
Theatre / Performance
- Stage management / Construction: props, carpentry, lighting.
- Co Founder – ‘Theatre of the Everyday’
- ‘Untold story’ written by Mammad Aidani and Phillip Doggett-Williams. Production and Stage management by Phillip Doggett-Williams – performed Adelphia Theatre, Fitzroy
- ‘Spoken word’ performances :Apollo Bay Festival; George Gallery ,St Kilda, Monsalvat; Oxford, Provincial and Rainbow Hotels (Fitzroy) and various Melbourne venues.
- Argyle Studios Inc – sub committee : Team leader (construction and design) established Argyle Gallery, Argyle street, St Kilda.
- St Albans Community Arts Festival. The project management of the festival incorporated approximately 23 schools, 16 community groups, and numerous local and business establishments).
- Glen Eira Arts Festival ‘Coming up for Air’ (Visual arts, performance, film, poetry and music).
- Circus Project – Concept development and project management; St Albans East Primary school and Silvers circus. Circus set up in the school grounds for both school (including western region High and Primary schools) and local public performances. Curriculum activities involving teachers and circus performers in the classroom.